Skip to main content

My angry teacher (Part -1)

Principal to Sanskar :-
I'm proud of you beta ! U are True Gem . You choose my college instead of USA.
Sanskar :- (with smile )because I love this college . This college give  me everything and now I will give something in return . I will go USA after 3 years .

*****************
Next day
All girls admire just one person
And that is Sanskar .
He wears simple formal suit but still he looks like hero .

Girls :- omg !! Omg !! Hottiii
All girls want he is student of their class ( because no one can think or imagine him as a teacher )

But one girl who don't give shit to anyone and continue her basket ball game .

Kavya :- Leave basketball Swara ! Did you see that hot person !
Swara :- I dont care !!
Ragini intrupts them
Ragini :-(in taunting way ) yeah !! She don't care ! Because she is careless
Swara :- BIN BULAYE MEHMAAN !! I'm careless or not !! That's not your business .Go and trap that guy make him your new puppy !!
Ragini :- Aww my little girl !!I will surely make him .
Kavya :- then go ,chipkali kahin ki !
Ragini go angrily from there .

Kavya :- Swara ! Why you give her importance .
Swara :- I hate her and kavita . Agahh ! Both are bitches .
Kavya :- Swaru leave that !! You know that boy ...
Swara stops her
Swara :- I don't care kavu !! Leave that I'm going to dance class
Kavya :- but lecture
Swara :- I don't care !!  I hope they will throw me out from this jail .
Kavya :- Swaraaaa !!!
Swara :- I'm going yrr !!! This is jail for me !!

***************
Sanskar entered in commerce first year class.All girls of that class are so happy but buys are hell jealous.

Sanskar :- hey class ! I'm your new teacher

THIS TIME ALL PEOPLE SHOCKED YES,EVEN BOYS ALSO

Kavita :- how hott !!
Sanskar :- I'm not temperature (he says with smile ) Well ,now stop admiring me . I'm also human
Just like you .Well  this is my first day .
So let's instructions !!


Days passed like this .
After one month
Sanskar :- who is roll no 17 ? I don't even know name of this student .

Class :- Sir ! She never attend class ! Never ever !
Sanskar :- But why ? Is she doing job ?
Ragini :-(smriks ) no sir !! Its just her attitude !
Sanskar :- Attitude for what ?
Ragini :- As she is our principal daughter .
Sanskar :- whatever ! I don't care !
Inform her meet me within 2 days otherwise I will not permit her to give exam .

Kavya :- I will sir .


*************************
Kavya :- Yrr Swara ! He openly warns you !
Swara :- what's new ?
Kavya :- He is really hot yrr ! I mean ,he is like vanilla ice cream !! Yummm
Swara :- euuuuuu !! I hate vanilla !
Kavya :- Swara ! Please meet him tomorrow .
Swara :- not interested yrr ! Inform him do whatever he wants to do !
Kavya :- At least meet him once yrr ! Believe me he is different !

Swara :- okk okkk ! But only for you ! Let's see who is your vanilla ?

********************************
Next day
Swara entered in Staff room
(Only one teacher is present in staff room and that is Sanskar
Swara :-excuse me ?
Sanskar turns her side
Now both facing each other Sanskar totally lost in her .

Swara waves her hand ,
Swara :- whatt ?? And why you called me ?
Sanskar :- oh roll no 17 ?
Swara :- Swara ! My name is swara
Sanskar :- So Miss Swara ,where was you ?
Swara:- I'm a dance student . So I'm busy in that
Sanskar :- but teacher already remove your name .So you are not student of Dance .
Swara :-(with ego ) she cuts my name ,not I !! That's her problem not mine
Sanskar:- why you not attending my class
Swara :- I told you ,I'm a dance student
Sanskar :- that's your problem ,not mine . I want 75% attendance ,otherwise
Swara :-(with smrik) otherwise ?
Sanskar :- I will not permit you to give exam and morever . I send your name to university and university cancel your name then no college will give you admission..
Swara :- I don't believe in this
Sanskar :- open your net and read about rules and regulations

Swara immediately read all rules .
Swara :- what the hell !!! (Angrily )don't take panga with me !
Sanskar :- you don't know manners ?
Swara :- none of your business
Sanskar :- then I will send your name
Swara :- youuuuuuuuuu !!!!!,

**********************************
This is first part of my angry teacher . next part is on Sunday .

Comments

  1. Awesome 😍😍😍😍
    Nice start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My angry teacher (part -2)

Sanskar :- What youuuu ! Swara :- Don't mess with me ! Believe me that is not good for you . Sanskar :- Oh really ! I hate your attitude and what type of clothes you wear . Don't you have any fashion sense . Swara ;-(she says rudely )  I don't need your advice . Sanskar :- you know what ! Ragini said right ,you have so called attitude . Swara 's anger raised with Ragini name . Swara :- I will not going to attend your lecture ,do whatever you want to do . Sanskar :- okk ! Mera to kuch nhi jaata ,isme tera ghata . Swara go angrily and shut the door with super angry energy Thud ! Sanskar:- what's her problem ? I have to talk with sir . ************* Swara angrily meet kavya Kavya :- is he hot ! Isn't it Swara :- my foot ! You know I hate him . Agahhh ! I hate his attitude . He warns me like seriously he warned me ! I hate his him . What he think ? He is hero ! My foot . Kavya :- (with pout) he is really good Swara . He always help student . Swara